‘We’re not kidding’ offers by Toyota

Posted on Aug 14, 2014 by

Al-Futtaim Motors, exclusive distributor of in the UAE, is offering some of its most popular models at attractive monthly payments as part of its We’re Not Kidding campaign that will run through August and September at Al-Futtaim Motors Toyota showrooms across the nation.

2014 Toyota Corolla side

Jon Williams Managing Director of Al-Futtaim Motors said: “The ‘We’re not kidding’ campaign comes hard-on-the-heels of a very successful campaign last April when motorists had the chance to purchase the Yaris Hatchback with monthly payments of AED 399. Al-Futtaim Motors’ successful recipe combining easy financing options with the best residual values in the market have made Toyota’s iconic models even more affordable and accessible.

2014 Toyota Yaris Hatchback front

We chose the theme ‘We’re not kidding’ because of the surprising monthly payments that we have on offer. For example the all-new Corolla will be available for only AED 599 per month. The campaign gives an opportunity for customers to purchase a brand new vehicle without worrying about their daily living expenses.”

2014 Toyota Avalon front

Vehicles included in the campaign are the Yaris Hatchback for AED 549 per month, Yaris Sedan for AED 599 per month, Corolla for AED 599 per month, Camry for AED 799 per month, Toyota 86 for AED 999 per month, Aurion for AED 1,149 per month & Avalon for AED 1,199 per month.

6 Responses to ‘We’re not kidding’ offers by Toyota

1. Mohammed romon Uddin Reply

May 29, 2016 at 2:07 am

I need toyata 2014 model yaris my number 0503662357

2. krishnakumar Reply

November 30, 2015 at 9:14 pm

i want buye toyotta corolla new model what is the procedure …..

3. ashiq muhameddd Reply

August 20, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Kindly please advise me the detail of Toyota corolla.how the salary basic needed.
    Thx Ashiq

• Zaran Tarapore

Zaran Tarapore Reply

August 20, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Hi Ashiq,

Regarding that sort of information, you’ll have to get in touch with the showroom directly. You can contact them at 800-869682.

Regards,

Zaran

4. Tintu Reply

August 17, 2014 at 10:03 pm

They are giving without engine.. The offer is like that…!!!! Don’t waste ur time …,.

5. SM Reply

August 17, 2014 at 11:33 am

While on my way from home to Office I came across a billboard “Corolla at AED 599/- We’re not Kidding Offer”; I’m in need of a car and after seeing this catchy AED 599/- for a corolla in RED, I wanted to grab this offer AEAP, after visiting Al Futtaim n number of times, I decided to get in touch with the sales team after waiting for almost 15minutes on the phone, a gentleman answered the call and to my utter surprise, I was informed by the gentle on the other side that downpayment is 20%,23% in the form of AED 599/- for 23 months and balance 57% you have an option to pay??? and to know the exact details, sales guy will involve the GM as the calculations are too complicated for him and he will not be able to explain….

I guess… its nothing but cheating innocent customers… My sincere suggestion to Al Futtaim Kindly stop fooling customers…..

Post Review