Nissan GT-R Track Pack edition launched in Dubai
Posted on March 7, 2013 by News Editor
Kazutochi Mizuno, Father and chief-engineer of Nissan GT-R launched the Track Pack edition of GT-R in Dubai. This supercar model is focused on performance at the circuit. The suspension package of the vehicle is co-developed by Nissan, Bilstein and NordRing Corp with an enhanced brake cooling package.
Here is a quick snap-shot of the supercar’s features:
- New front spoiler with carbon air duct
- Seat covering for extra grip, makers refer to it as the “magic-cloth”
- Overall weight of the vehicle reduced by the removal of the rear seat
- Optional titanium exhaust silencer and carbon rear spoiler package included
- Fully road legal
- Standard GT-R warranty and servicing requirements (except optional exhaust)
- Unique six-spoke lightweight RAYS alloy wheels
- Bespoke ‘Track Pack’ interior badge
Availability: From March, 2013 all over Middle East
Price: AED 509,000 (Dubai, UAE) USD 138,692; GT-R Black edition is AED 455,000 (Dubai, UAE)/ USD 123,978 (prices may vary across the Middle East owing to regional variances in duties and transportation costs).
Tags: Nissan GT-R